New Student Enrollment Procedures
- If you are new to MSD Decatur Schools, please first complete our online enrollment.
- Please call our school registrar at (317) 856-5274 to schedule an enrollment appointment.
- Once your child is registered, your student's School Counselor will assign a Small Learning Community and a schedule for your student.
- On your student's first day of school, they will shadow a current student on their first day of school to ease any worries.
What should I bring with me?
Parents/guardians will need to bring the following documents to register a new student:
- Child's original birth certificate or legal citizenship documents
- Copy of child's current updated Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency document (current utility bill, lease agreement, mortgage paperwork)
- Picture ID from parent/guardian (driver's license)
- Child's Social Security card (if available)
- Legal Guardianship documents (if applicable)
- Records from previous school (if available)
- IEP/504/ILP (if applicable)
- Withdrawal form from previous school