21st Century Scholars
21st Century Scholars is an early-college promise program designed to help ensure that every Hoosier student can afford the opportunity provided by a college education. Eligible students who maintain the Scholar Pledge recieve a scholarship for up to 4 years of 100% tuition at an eligible Indiana college or university after they graduate high school. Click the drop downs below to learn more.
- Families must apply while their student is in grades 7 or 8 by visiting the enrollment website
- Be sure to log in to your ScholarTrack account and keep your Scholar Success Program up to date.
- Graduate high school with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on or before April 15th as a senior and each year thereafter until you graduate from college.
- Apply to an eligible Indiana college as a high school senior and enroll in college as a full-time student within one year of high school graduation.
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress standards established by your college.
- Complete 30 credit hours each year you are in college to stay on track toward earning your degree on time.
- Do not use illegal drugs, commit a crime or delinquent act, or consume alcohol before reaching the legal drinking age.
- The scholarship does not cover the cost of books, room and board, parking fees, lab fees or any other fees that are not assessed to all students. Students are encouraged to search for scholarships to assist them in covering these additional costs.