21st Century Scholars
- What is it?
- It is an early-college promise program designed to help ensure that every Hoosier student can afford the opportunity provided by a college education
- Eligible students who maintain the Scholar Pledge recieve a scholarship for up to 4 years of 100% tuition at an eligible Indiana college or university after they graduate high school
- What expenses are NOT covered by 21st Century Scholarship?
- The scholarship does not cover the cost of books, room and board, parking fees, lab fees or any other fees that are not assessed to all students. Students are encouraged to search for scholarships to assist them in covering these additional costs.
- When can I apply?
- Families must apply while their student is in grades 7 or 8 by visiting the enrollment website