Withdrawing Students

Please contact Kathy Everman at 317-856-5288

Even if the student is 18 years old or older, only the parent/guardian, listed in Skyward, can withdraw a student.  

Before your student can be officially withdrawn, we must receive a records request from the new school.  The new school will also need to complete and return a verification of enrollment form.

If you do not plan on enrolling your student in a new school you must contact your students SLC Director, and complete an exit interview, before the withdrawal process can be completed.

  • Choice:  George Sims

  • Edge:  Christine Mullis

  • Innovations:  Todd Sconce

  • New Tech:  Brian Bulmer

  • Quest & Inquiry:  Gale Stone