For Students Transferring to Another School
In order to have records transferred to another school for enrollment, the receiving school is required to send a fax or email request for official records.
Fax - (317) 856-0143
Send an Email
Graduates & Former Attendees of Decatur Township School for Excellence or Decatur Discovery Academy
Submit a Transcript Request form (download here). Once the completed form is received, please allow 48 hours for processing. Requests received over the phone will not be honored.
Official transcripts will include the vaccinations at the time of graduation or withdrawal, and any state required testing scores received in house, and all grades/credits earned up to point of withdrawal or graduation.
This form can be:
- Dropped off to the main office between the hours of 8 a.m. - 3:40 p.m.
- Mailed to the main office:
5106 South High School Road
Indianapolis, IN 46221
- Emailed back
- Faxed back to 317-856-0143
Current Students Attending at Decatur Township School for Excellence
All transcripts used for college applications & scholarships must be requested electronically through the student’s Family Connection account. Below are the student instructions on how to accomplish this:
Transcript Request Instructions
Log in to Family Connection: succeed.naviance.com/decaturdtse
Click on the Colleges I’m Applying To link under My Colleges on the home page of Family Connection.
- Click Add to this list
- Indicate the decision type from the drop-down menu. (If you don’t understand the different decision options, please speak with your counselor before choosing!)
- Click Lookup
- Search by name, alpha browse, etc. to find a college
- Click the name of the college which fills in that college's name in the box
- Continue adding up to 10 schools
- Once you have completed your list, click Add Colleges
- Under the “My app” heading, click the “have you applied” link-change to yes when you have submitted your application
- Indicate whether you are applying via Common App by selecting Yes/No from the drop-down menu. (If you are NOT APPLYING VIA THE COMMON APP, CHOOSE NO)
- Click Update Application
- Check the link to request a transcript-then click add request. At the bottom of the page, click “request transcripts.”