Bus Code of Conduct
- Observe classroom conduct
- Be courteous, use no profane language
- Do not eat or drink on the bus
- Keep the bus clean
- Cooperate with the driver
- Do not smoke or vape
- Do not damage bus or equipment
- Stay in your seat
- Keep head, hands, and feet inside bus
- Do not fight, push, or shove
- Do not tamper with bus equipment
- Do not bring pets on the bus
- Do not bring flammable materials on the bus
- The bus driver is authorized to assign seats
- Have a safe trip
These are the bus rules posted on all buses. Please review these with your child. A big help would be to tell them “back to back” and “bottom to bottom.” This means keep your back on the back of the seat and your bottom on the bottom of the seat.
There have been several issues with students who are turned around in their seats, standing, and changing seats while the bus is in motion. Students who continue to behave in this manner will receive a behavioral write-up that will go to the school principal.
Please help assist the transportation department by reinforcing these policies and procedures with your child.