Welcome to the DCHS Parent Teacher Student Association Web Page
Please support the DCHS PTSA by becoming a member. Membership form is available here.
We’re going to do something a little different this year for PTSA. We are going to have speakers each month to talk about a topic of interest to you. First up, is an introduction to Skyward and Canvas. These are the online tools your student uses to do assignments and the place where grades are posted. You may follow along with your student’s progress, see when assignments are turned in (or not turned in), and even set-up “notifications” by email. We’re excited to bring this info to you and future topics such as Teenage Drug Use, Vocational Trades in Lieu of College, and Security on Campus. Please join us Monday, August 12th at 7:00pm to learn to follow your student using Skyward and Canvas!
The 2019 PTSA Scholarship application is now available. Get the application here. This application is also available on Naviance.
Decatur Central HS Holiday Craft & More Fair
- When/Time: Saturday, November 2, 2019, 9AM - 3PM
- Location: 5251 Kentucky Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46221
- Adult and student volunteers are needed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The 2019 Craft Fair Application is now available. Get the Craft Fair application here!
The 2019-2020 PTSA officers are as follows:
- President – Greg West
- 1st Vice President – Charlette West
- 2nd Vice President – Carrie Williams
- Recording Secretary - Amanda Neal
- Corresponding Secretary - None, Send an email to email@example.com
- Treasurer – Lakesha Baker
- Craft Fair Chair
- School Staff Liaison - Scott DeFreese, Principal
PTSA meeting dates for the 2019-20 school year are:
|August 12, 2019||January 13, 2020|
|September 9, 2019||
February 10, 2020
|October 14, 2019||March 9, 2020|
|November 11, 2019||April 13, 2020|
|December 9, 2019||May 11, 2020|