2023 Board Goals
1. Our School District will follow and adhere to the guidelines of the 2023-2025 Strategic Plan for educating all students in MSD of Decatur Township.
2. The Graduation Rate for Decatur Central High School/DTSE will meet or exceed 91% for the Class of 2023. With the construction of our new pathway facility, progress for all related and non-related pathways need to be measurable moving forward to benefit all high school students as we take possession of the facility and begin the 2023-2024 school year.
3. A final passing rate of 94% or more for the IREAD Exam.
4. As a District, be able to maintain a balanced budget while upholding the District Mission of Learning, Safety & Customer Service where all decisions are made for the benefit of our students. The link for School Corporation Financial Indicators is listed here for state wide metrics: DUAB: School Corporation Fiscal Indicators
5. To Collaborate with the Community to share information/resources that support and benefit the patrons of Decatur Township.