2020-21 Board Goals
1. Our School District will follow and adhere to the guidelines of the 2020-2023 Strategic Plan for educating all students in MSD of Decatur Township.
2. The Graduation Rate for Decatur Central High School/DTSE will meet or exceed 91 % for the Class of 2021. There needs to be an improved development of Pathway opportunities for all high school students.
3. A final passing rate of 94% or more for the iRead Exam.
4. As a District, be able to maintain a balanced budget while upholding the District Mission of Learning, Safety & Customer Service where all decisions are made for the benefit of our students.
5. To Collaborate with the Community to share information/resources that support and benefit the patrons of Decatur Township, especially with respect to dealing with pandemic related issues.