2022 Board Goals
1. Our School District will follow and adhere to the guidelines of the 2022-2024 Strategic Plan for educating all students in MSD of Decatur Township.
2. The Graduation Rate for Decatur Central High School/DTSE will meet or exceed 91% for the Class of 2021. With the construction of our new pathway facility, progress for all related and non-related pathways need to be measurable moving forward to benefit all high school students.
3. A final passing rate of 94% or more for the iRead Exam.
4. As a District, be able to maintain a balanced budget while upholding the District Mission of Learning, Safety & Customer Service where all decisions are made for the benefit of our students.
5. To Collaborate with the Community to share information/resources that support and benefit the patrons of Decatur Township, especially with respect to dealing with pandemic related issues.